Reading the Wind
A deep understanding of wind resources is crucial if developers and owners are to optimise the performance of wind projects throughout their life cycle. But are companies leaving money on the table because of a reliance on outdated methodologies?
In this webinar, we investigate how companies can capitalise on the use of remote monitoring and measurement systems to make faster decisions that will improve portfolio performance.
The webinar will tackle the following questions:
- Is measuring and understanding the wind enough of a priority for companies in the wind industry? What deficiencies are often overlooked and impact profitability?
- What obstacles remain to the adoption of more advanced measurement approaches?
- How can companies make better use of remote measurement technology to increase data capture points and benchmark and validate portfolio performance?
- Do squeezed margins affect investments in new wind measurement systems?
- Is the industry doing enough to understand the long term implications of turbine loading, power performance degradation as well as wake and blockage effects?
Chair & Moderator:
- Adam Barber, Managing Director, Tamarindo Group
- Ignacio Pantojo Titos, Floating Offshore Wind Dept. Manager, Iberdrola
- Raphael Rouvin, Vice President Power & Renewables EMEA, MUFG Bank
- Peter Stuart, Technical Director, RES Group
- Ioannis Antoniou, Senior Advisory Engineer, Siemens Gamesa