Will APAC lead wind investments by 2030?
This session will look at opportunities and challenges for wind investors in the APAC region in the next ten years.
- Which types of investors are driving the growth of wind in Asia-Pacific?
- What will be the major trends in cross-border wind investment until 2025?
- How easy is it for European and North American investors to thrive in APAC?
- How big an impact do you expect China’s 2060 commitment to have on wind?
- Do you expect Chinese manufacturers to provide global competition to Europeans?
- Which are the most exciting offshore wind markets in APAC over the next five years?
- Do you expect APAC companies to play a leading role in technologies, such as energy storage, that will drive the future growth of the wind market?
- Do you expect Covid-19 to have long-term impacts on wind in APAC?
- Kunal Patel - VP, Head of Partnerships & Structured Solutions, Ørsted Offshore Wind
- Chakradhar Byreddy, PhD - Director, Renewables, Asia Pacific, UL
- Matthias Voss - Managing Partner, Allen & Overy (Moderator)
- Guillermo Martínez-Navas - Co-Head of Offshore Wind, Asia Pacific, Green Investment Group