Panel Discussion: The power-to-X revolution
We use our final session of the day to look at the power-to-x technologies that companies in the wind sector need to factor into their investment strategies.
By this, we mean technology including batteries, long-duration energy storage, and green hydrogen / ammonia.
- Is storage now a vital part of the strategies of wind companies?
- What impact is this likely to have on the portfolios of wind operators?
- How is the investment case for storage changing as the tech matures?
- Is Europe lagging the US, Australia and Asia-Pacific in the storage race?
- Is Nordic onshore wind key to producing green hydrogen at scale?
Speakers to include:
- Andrew Doyle, Executive Director at MUFG
- Karsten Uhd Plauborg, Partner at Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners
- Philippe Kavafyan (Moderator), Former CEO MHI Vestas Offshore Wind
- Sarah Pirie, Head of Commercial at Red Rock Power
- Stine Grenaa Jensen, Senior Director - Green Systems at Energinet