Panel Discussion: Onshore wind in Europe
This discussion focuses on the prospects for wind investors in Europe as they seek to take advantage of green recovery policies while facing challenges with permitting and project profitability.
Key questions are likely to include:
- How can we ensure onshore wind is central to Europe’s green recovery?
- What is the best that wind companies can expect from the COP26 talks?
- Are tortuous permitting processes the biggest problem for wind investors?
- Which are the most exciting markets for investors in the next three years?
- How can investors unlock more value from projects in a squeezed market?
Speakers to include:
- Andy Kinsella, Board of Directors Chair at NBT
- Anne Lapierre, Global Head of Energy at Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Bob Psaradellis, President & CEO at Renewable Power Capital
- Ruben Devogelaer, Loan Officer, Project Finance and Regulated Operations Western Europe at European Investment Bank
- Julia Rhodes-Journeay, Director - Renewable Power Group at BlackRock