Fireside Chat: Institutional investment
This discussion will look at how institutional investors in the wind industry in Europe will need to change strategy over the next 3-5 years in response to trends we have seen since the start of the Covid-19 crisis.
Key questions are likely to include:
- How will a potential influx of oil giants influence project finance strategies?
- Is the composition of investors in wind changing as project risks reduce?
- Will growing appetite for renewables drive a fresh wave of corporate M&A?
Speakers to include:
- Mark Jones, CEO at Ventient Energy
- Richard Heap, (Moderator) Editorial & Content Lead at Tamarindo Group
- Karl Smith, Managing Director at Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets, Green Investment Group