Published by Tamarindo Group’s media brand A Word About Wind in association with Latham & Watkins, ‘The Keys to Investment in Renewable Energy in the US from 2021 Onwards’ report provides an exclusive analysis on the perspective of US renewable industry leaders.
The report focuses on three main issues:
- What should the US administration do regarding the energy transition and to what extent are tools such as tax credits still needed?
- What role can equity play in the transition, what is the best point for private capital to enter renewable markets and what can be done to address competition for equity?
- How can the industry accelerate technologies such as hydrogen and carbon capture, and how do returns in renewables compare to sectors such as oil and gas
The report follows our successful Wind Investment Boardroom debate that renewables industry leaders partook in the day prior to our Financing Wind Inside Investment 2020 virtual conference.
At our Wind Investment Boardroom, financiers, developers and legal, transmission and analyst experts came together to discuss the main issues facing US renewables in this new decade.
With thanks to the panellists for their contribution:
- Brandon Sack, Managing Director,Clean Energy Development, Evergy
- Eli Katz, Partner and Co-Chair to Energy & Infrastructure Group, Latham & Watkins
- Frank Getman, President & CEO, Great Bay Renewables
- João Metelo, CEO, Principle Power
- Justin DeAngelis, Partner, Denham Capital
- Justin Stolte, Partner and Co-Chair to Energy & Infrastructure Group, Latham & Watkins
- Lars Thaaning Pedersen, Co-CEO,Copenhagen Offshore Partners
- Michael Rucker, CEO, Scout Clean Energy
- Ravina Advani, Head of Energy Natural Resources & Renewables, BNP Paribas
- William Demas, Managing Director, Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners
Would you like to find out more about our Wind Investment Boardroom programme? Click here